Friday, October 30, 2015

Highs and lows...

since my plan to get my running mojo back on track has been in place the strategies have been working well. Setting some goals, volunteering and the improvement in the weather has worked well. My runs have felt good. Until last Sunday when  we did the second race in the Spring into Shape series and it was hard. Running Buddy and I both struggled with the 10k course and hot morning posting dismal times and feeling wretched at the end. RB had crossed before me and was there to greet me as I crossed the finish line. Our embrace lasted longer than usual as I needed her support to stop from collapsing.

Some runs are hard.

2 runs since then put things into perspective and showed us one bad day is not the end.



I am stronger than my excuses...sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment