Sunday, February 21, 2016

Things are looking up...

A few more runs under the belt and the plan is going well. I've had to run a couple of times on my own this week, which I haven't done for ages and it has gone well. The smiley face icon is appearing next to the logged runs.
Today was also the first  race/event this year and it was a beauty, 10km along the Barwon River in Geelong on the undulating shady course. I was very happy with my time and got a medal at the end. Running Buddy slipped away from me in the crowd and I settled in with a couple of other girls and we paced along nicely. That is the nice thing about this running game, you can make a new friend and have an instant bond as you encourage each other along.

I love this run. I hope I love it when we do the half marathon



Days like today are the payoff for the training runs we do. I am looking forward to the next one in a month, even though it is the Run 4 Kids over my nemesis, the Bolte Bridge.

Hill work to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment